The Best Places to see Christmas Lights Clearwater
If you’re looking for a festive way to get into the Christmas spirit, Clearwater is the place to be. Home to some of the best displays of Christmas light Clearwater, Clearwater is sure to put you in the holiday mood. From neighborhoods with extravagant light displays to family-friendly attractions, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Some of the best places to see Christmas lights in Clearwater include:
- Coachman Park: Every year, Coachman Park is transformed into a winter wonderland with over two million lights. The park also features a life-size nativity scene, Santa’s village, an ice skating rink, and much more. This is a great activity for the whole family to enjoy.
- Mandalay Avenue: This historic neighborhood comes alive during the holidays with its amazing light displays. Be sure to walk down Mandalay Avenue to take in all of the sights and sounds of the season.
- Winter Wonderland at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium: This popular attraction is even more magical during the holidays. Come see the aquarium’s resident dolphins, sea turtles, and other marine life while enjoying the festive lights and decorations.
- Holiday Light Show at the Pinellas County Courthouse: This annual light show features over half a million lights set to holiday music. It’s a can’t-miss event for anyone in the Clearwater area.
- Santa’s House: This family-friendly attraction is a must-see during the holidays. Located in downtown Clearwater, Santa’s House features live reindeer, holiday-themed displays, and of course, a visit from Santa himself.
No matter where you go, you’re sure to enjoy the festive atmosphere and beautiful Christmas lights in Clearwater. So grab your loved ones and head out to see some of the best displays in the area!
Tips for enjoying Christmas lights displays in Clearwater:
- Make a plan: Decide which light displays you want to see and map out a route. This will help ensure that you don’t miss any of your favorite displays.
- Dress for the weather: Many of the best light displays are outside, so dress appropriately for the weather. This includes comfortable shoes, hats, and gloves (if it’s cold).
- Bring snacks and drinks: Seeing all of the beautiful Christmas lights can be tiring. Make sure to bring along snacks and drinks to keep your energy up.
- Have your camera ready: You’ll want to take lots of pictures of the stunning light displays. Make sure your camera is charged and bring along extra batteries or a portable charger, just in case.
- Check parking and traffic conditions before you go: Many of the popular light displays are located in busy areas. Be sure to check for any parking or traffic restrictions before you head out.
- Enjoy the lights: Most importantly, don’t forget to relax and enjoy the lights. Clearwater is home to some of the best Christmas light displays in the area, so take your time and savor the experience.
Clearwater is the perfect place to enjoy Christmas lights displays. With so many wonderful displays to choose from, you’re sure to find something that you’ll love. So grab your loved ones and head out to see the best of what Clearwater has to offer this holiday season!
Florida Coastal Outdoor Lighting
1046 Axlewood Cir, Brandon, FL 33511